Staging bedrooms are essential when you are selling your home. The goal is to make every bedroom seem like the most relaxing, welcoming, and spacious room the buyer has ever seen. Check out these tips on how to stage your guest bedroom in your home.
- Remove any clutter – There shouldn’t be a mess, anywhere! Pick up any items that may seem like they could be overlooked, like shoes or books.
- Find the best lighting – Try out a few different shades of light bulbs to see what lighting makes the space look cozy, inviting, and bright!
- Add nice scents that aren’t too overpowering – Pick out candles that have a scent everyone will enjoy, but isn’t so overpowering that it becomes smelly.
- Add a new coat of paint – Stick with neutral, light colors that make the room feel relaxing.
- Lighten up the bedding – Keep the bedding light by sticking to white or neutral colors